bei Auswahl des DropDown Menüs erscheint bei einigen Usern kein DropDown Menü.

Oliver Schütte August 24, 2017

Wie im Bild zu sehen scheint es bei den betroffenen Usern und auch bei dem Administrator ein Problem mit der Benutzerauthentifizierung zu geben. Was können wir machen? Bitte dringend um Hilfe.

Gruß,

Oliver Schütte

Please reply if you need the support request in english. then i will translate...

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oliver Schütte August 29, 2017

In between i found the source of my problem. It is also described in this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/user-is-constantly-logged-out-of-jira-192872663.html

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

Hallo Oliver,

grundsätzlich ist die Chance, hier eine Antwort zu bekommen, mit Englisch deutlich besser. Ich werde daher mal die Sprache wechseln, um andere mit ins Boot zu holen.

Is anyone of your users able to login? Were they able to login before? Do you see some errors in the log files? Which Version of Jira are you using? Cloud or self hosted? What kind of user directory are you using? Internal or any kind of LDAP repository?

yes, all other users are able to login and see the drop down menu correct. Only one other user and me as Administrator have this trouble, that we always fly out and have to login again. As i remember in past i have to login very often.

We are using Jira 7.3.6 together with confluence 6.2.1

The system is not the cloud version. We hosted by our selve on a MariaDB.

I think we use no special kind of user directory.

Where can i find the log files that you mentioned?

many thanks in advance!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

the easiest way to get the logfiles is creating a support zip.

Open this page:

http://<your jira url>/plugins/servlet/stp/view/

go to "Create support zip" and select "Jira application logs" and "Tomcat logs". After creation, you can download a zip file that contains the log files.

OK, how can i send you the zip-file for analysing?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2017

We are not Atlassian support here, you can't send me anything. This is a user forum, most of us are users just as you are.

Please have a look at the logs and search for errors. If you find some, post them here again, so we get more information about your problem.

Oliver Schütte August 28, 2017

Sorry for misunderstanding- it's my first support session here.

In between i found the source of my problem. It is also described in this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/user-is-constantly-logged-out-of-jira-192872663.html

Until atlassian or me found a fix i have to login very often...

Thank you for your support

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2017

@Oliver Schütte, i would suggest moving you recent reply to and "answer" and then checking it off as such. This will assist others better experiencing the same issue in the future.

Suggest an answer