Working Days update is not reflected in sprint overview of backlog

Daniel Jakobs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2019

Hi,

I added backlog items to my backlog and added several sprints. Later I decided that I would like to work also on Saturday and Sunday (private house renovation). I noticed when clicking on the sprint overview where I can see the total sum of estimated time by family members that after 5days it is written as 1week. When setting working days in the board configuration for Saturday and Sunday I expected that the flip to 1w will happen after 7days.

Did I miss something?

Greetings

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2019

Hello Daniel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I must confess that I am not completely sure what is the "Sprint Overview" you are mentioning, but per your description, I believe that the working days displayed there is related to the Time Tracking configuration.

Please, try to change your Time tracking setting to 7 days and check if the property on this page changed:

- Navigate to JIRA Settings > Issues > Time Tracking > Edit Global Settings

- Edit the Working days per week to 7

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 18.23.07.png

P.S: Note that it will change the time estimation to all the boards in your instance, although it can be easily edited back to the default.

If this is not related to the feature you are talking about, please provide us a screenshot of the "Sprint Overview" menu you are talking about with the steps you took to access it.

Daniel Jakobs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2019

Perfect. That helped!

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2019

You are welcome, Daniel.

Have a nice day. :)

Suggest an answer