Why won't it works when am trying to create an account on Jira????

Jan Kara March 12, 2024

hello there, am trying to create an account on Jira so I can report bug on my minecraft Realms world. But when I trying to create it says that I have to put my email so they can send me a new password but when I putted my email it says "Registration request failed. Email might be invalid or already used." and I tried my other email as well but it's a same problem. so I create an new email just so I can see if it works and it worked BUT they didn't sendet anything to that new email I checket 100 times even in junk cheese but I didn't saw anything from Jira.

Please fix the system problem thanks:)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2024

Hi @Jan Kara 
I understand that you are trying to make a bug report to Mojang for a bug within Minecraft.  That team doesn't use Atlassian Cloud, but rather their bug tracker is using Jira Data Center over at https://bugs.mojang.com/

As such our support team doesn't have any insights into the users or accounts on that system.  These are being managed by Mojang / Microsoft.  I found they have an FAQ that might help for signing into their Jira site, check out https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408887473421#h_01FF6B6ZHQ3J58994836RP5KNQ

If you're still having problems creating an account on their system, I'd recommend trying to reach out to their support for additional help.

Andy

Jan Kara March 13, 2024

I don't even know how or where is the real Jira administrator that's why am here because I really thought this is right administrator.

Jan Kara March 13, 2024

I don't know man. I really don't. I give up. Aahhhss fuck this shit. So useless. Nothing helps. Can't even find the "forgot your password" bottom wthack is that?? Is that a joke or what?!?!

4 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2024

Hello @Jan Kara 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

We are a user community, not a support team with access to the Jira instance you are trying to access. 

The error messages you received with your first two emails are self explanatory - either the email address is invalid or an Atlassian Cloud account already exists for each of those emails.

For the third email that you used and with which you completed a successful registration - is that the email address associated with the account you have used to access this user community?

Have you checked the spam/junk email folder for the registration completion emails from Atlassian?

Jan Kara March 12, 2024

Yes I really did and there is absolutely nothing there. What should I do?

Jan Kara March 12, 2024

No the third email is not used to access  this user community. This is my personal email (kjan02244@gmail.com)

And that is also a problem when am trying to create an account in Jira.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2024

I am adding a tag to this post to bring it to the attention of Atlassian Team members. One of them should reach out to you within the next day to get more information.

Jan Kara March 13, 2024

I got some information it says "complete sigt up" but it's just 30 valid so can you send me again I was sleeping on that time

Jan Kara March 13, 2024

When am tryin to complete sign up it says "Registration failed. Either username is invalid or already exists, you are registering too quick, or password did not have enough complexity" 

Wthack is going on????

Why can't I just simply create my account???????

WHYYYYYY??????!?!?

Suggest an answer