Why is my question marked as Spam ?

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 answers

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2018

I've de-spammed it.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2017

Hi Sebastien,

I have removed the spam tag from your post. I also can't see, why the spam filter declared your question as spam.

We look regularly at the spam quarantine and release the wrongly caught messages, but thank you for pointing us to your question.

Sebastien Vandamme August 8, 2017

Thank you !

batCattle November 11, 2019

What's he most direct way to address this? This affects so many boards it would seem. I've just had a post to the Trello user community flagged as spam and it was done so in a silent & confusing manner (no message or warning, just an immediate drop back to the main board page). When I can get back to the article by indirect means (back-button) and see it is flagged as spam, I see nothing linked or hoverable to tell me any way to protest this. I deleted a web link (relevant link to Trello docs) to see if that fixed it. I deleted a screenshot (relevant to problem) to see if that fixed it. I deleted all of the text, pasted into a text editor and pasted it back in. But nothing resolves the flag. 

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2017

Unfortunately copying and pasting something from somewhere else currently often results in questions/answers being marked as spam (with a flag in the lower right corner of the screen). You can try copying and pasting as plain text, or pasting the text/code into a text editor (like Notepad) and then re-copy/paste into your question/answer.

Sebastien Vandamme August 8, 2017

Good to know.

It seems that the spam flag has disappeared.

Thank you,

Seb

Suggest an answer