Why doesn't the checkbox fields display properly in the new view?

Tymoor Rahman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2019

In the new view, the "DOR - Feature Checklist" field shown in the image below only shows the text "None" and not the selected options and isn't able to be interacted with.

new jira view checkbox issue.png

Whereas in the old view, editing the issue and finding the same field shows the list of options and whether they have been selected or not.Old Jira view checkbox issue.png

Is this a bug with the new view?

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

Hi @Tymoor Rahman 

I know it's a little strange, but if you click on None, it should then give you the available options - this is just how Atlassian have done it at the moment

Tymoor Rahman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2019

I have clicked on None multiple times and nothing is happening. Its just text that gets highlighted. I'm not sure why this is happening as there is another checkbox field in another tab that displays the list of options when I click on None.

new jira view checkbox issue working field.png

Suggest an answer