Why am I told that I no longer have a free user when I am alone on my project?

Kevin Fernandes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2024

Hello, JIRA recently showed me a message stating that I will no longer have a free user. I use the free version of JIRA which normally allows 10 free users, but I am currently alone on the project, as it is being configured.
Since Atlassian support is only reserved for the paid version I would like to know if anyone has already encountered my problem and if so is there a solution?

Thank you for your feedback.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Kevin Fernandes 

We've received quite a few posts about this one!

I've notified Atlassian you're also impacted - so they can notify you once a resolution is found :)

---

Edit: 

This has been noted by an Atlassian Team Member on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508

I'll close this one, but feel free to make a comment on the linked question or watch it, to receive email updates. But it has been mentioned to Atlassian already :)

Ste

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi Kevin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you share the notice/message you are getting (screenshot)? That may help Atlassian troubleshoot easier. 

Kevin Fernandes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2024

Yes no problem but I am a French user so my image will be in Frenchscreencapture-etimoc-atlassian-net-plugins-servlet-project-config-ETI-people-2024-03-29-11_07_58.png

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events