Which JIRA projects use the default workflows scheme?

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2011

Is there a way to find out which projects in JIRA are using the default workflows scheme?

The workflows scheme summary pages only shows all customised workflows and the projects which are being applied to them. Any project that does not have a workflows scheme applied uses the default, but there doesn't seem to be a simple way to see what projects are in this group.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
GilesG November 13, 2011

Hi VegasMick,

A quick way to see what JIRA projects use JIRA's default workflow (called 'jira'), is to visit the summary page of a project that uses this workflow (in the JIRA administration area) and in the 'Workflows' section, click either:

• the 'Default Workflow Scheme' link or
  • the 'Workflows' tab on the left.

On the resulting page, click on the 'XX projects' link in the 'Shared by XX projects' lozenge to the right of the 'jira' workflow title on that page, to show which other projects use that default JIRA workflow.

Alternatively, visit the Workflow Steps (or Workflow Designer) page of JIRA's default workflow. Here's a typical URL for the workflow steps page of the default 'jira' workflow:

On the resulting page, click on the 'XX projects' link in the 'Shared by XX projects' lozenge right near the 'jira' workflow title on that page.

Hope that helps,

Giles.

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2011

Thanks Giles. I had looked at that page expecting to see that information, but for some reason I missed it. I must of had a "boy look".

This answer my question nicely thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events