When did I flag an issue?

Meredith Moritz May 3, 2019

I created a JIRA Filter widget on a dashboard to list all of my flagged issues but some showed up in the list that I don't remember flagging.

How can I find out when I flagged an issue?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

@Meredith Moritz You can search for the flagged issues in your JIRA project using JQL query of the form :

project = "your project name" and Flagged = Impediment

and then look at the history of these issues, which may possible show you when you flagged the issue.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2019

@Meredith Moritz Did my answer help in resolving your query?

Meredith Moritz May 6, 2019

Hi @Taranjeet Singh , thanks for looking into this.

Sort of! I already had the filter made, but it was listing issues that I had never flagged before. Upon checking the History, it only showed me when the Flag had been removed because the ticket was marked as resolved, but they were tickets from years ago that I had never seen before. And if the ticket is resolved, and the impediment was removed, why do they still show up in the list? Could this actually be a bug?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2019

@Meredith Moritz I am not sure about this, you may check the existing JIRA issue log (https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JRASERVER/issues/JRASERVER-66244?filter=allopenissues) to see if you find this as an existing bug or raise a support ticket with Atlassian for this, if you feel this is a bug and does not exist in the issue log.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2019

@Meredith Moritz Could you also accept my answer, if it proved helpful in resolving your issue?

Suggest an answer