• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When did I flag an issue?

I created a JIRA Filter widget on a dashboard to list all of my flagged issues but some showed up in the list that I don't remember flagging.

How can I find out when I flagged an issue?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Taranjeet Singh Community Leader May 03, 2019

@Meredith Moritz You can search for the flagged issues in your JIRA project using JQL query of the form :

project = "your project name" and Flagged = Impediment

and then look at the history of these issues, which may possible show you when you flagged the issue.

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader May 06, 2019

@Meredith Moritz Did my answer help in resolving your query?

Hi @Taranjeet Singh , thanks for looking into this.

Sort of! I already had the filter made, but it was listing issues that I had never flagged before. Upon checking the History, it only showed me when the Flag had been removed because the ticket was marked as resolved, but they were tickets from years ago that I had never seen before. And if the ticket is resolved, and the impediment was removed, why do they still show up in the list? Could this actually be a bug?

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader May 07, 2019

@Meredith Moritz I am not sure about this, you may check the existing JIRA issue log (https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JRASERVER/issues/JRASERVER-66244?filter=allopenissues) to see if you find this as an existing bug or raise a support ticket with Atlassian for this, if you feel this is a bug and does not exist in the issue log.

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader May 07, 2019

@Meredith Moritz Could you also accept my answer, if it proved helpful in resolving your issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

3,742 views 5 15
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you