When I upload a photo in Jira from iPad or iPhone, after saving it is broken

Valeria Shin December 22, 2021

When I upload a photo in Jira from iPad or iPhone, after saving it is broken. How to fix it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2021

Hi @Valeria Shin 

Thanks for posting.

Could you please let me know any errors are you getting after upload? It would be great to know in details.

Thanks for reply! 
After uploading I see this: BE51F98E-26D1-4D81-B38D-93868E269D2F.jpeg

Also I see the message: Dropped file type os not supportedE051DBD8-0F6E-4960-BDF6-2AC86EFA773E.png

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2021

Thanks for your response.

These are screen shots as per the directory  did you check extensions of these files? As it's Jira Cloud, could you please try to upload these from other platforms(like widows) expect iPads, iPhones and see if it works?

Valeria Shin December 23, 2021

I tried to upload from Windows platform. Images have been successfully downloaded

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2021

Great, it's not with the file format and definitely not with the file size. Could you please try to upload similar file type in another issue in Jira through iPads, iPhone and share the results ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Valeria Shin December 23, 2021

I tried to do it. Result is the same, so the problem is not with the particular image. 

Valeria Shin December 27, 2021

Please help me as soon as possible

Suggest an answer