What is the configuration needed to allow Releasing "done" cards from a KanBan board?

Jennifer Wirfel March 16, 2018

I have integrated two Projects into one Kanban board and now am unable to release the Done cards.  The boards are integrated using the filter query.

Can you tell me how I can set this up to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2018
Hey Jennifer

do you have the sub filter in the board configuration?
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

Try that and then it should release your done cards to a fix version. 
Jennifer Wirfel March 20, 2018

Yes that sub filter has been there , but the release button is still grayed out

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

Do you have the project admin permissions?

Jennifer Wirfel March 22, 2018

I do on one of the Projects.  After incorporating the cards from another board I lost it.  Is there a way for me to release the cards from the board I am an admin on.  The cards from the other project/ board can be released separately

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2018

Use the release button on the top right of the Kanban board.  If it is greyed out, make sure you have Project Admin permissions on the project.  It is not board admin, but the project admin on the permission scheme for the project.

Jennifer Wirfel March 22, 2018

I am the Project Admin on both projects and the release button is still greyed out

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events