What does a '-' mean in application access?

Ricardo Caeiro October 8, 2018

Hi all,

Today I noticed this little stripe on the application access and groups section. See the screenshot: Schermafbeelding 2018-10-08 om 13.22.06.png Does someone know what it means? At first I thought it was a browser related issue, but I see this stripe in all browsers that I use.

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2018

Do you have access to JIRA Software functions? Is your license OK? .. Was it a "check" yesterday and earlier?

Ricardo Caeiro October 8, 2018

Hi Mirek,

Thanks for the reply. This user does have access to all software functions. The license is expired but already renewed, all other software users have the normal checkbox. 

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2018

Just to be clear.. you mean "software functions" which mean access to all boards (scrum/kanban) for example?

Did you tried to deactivate and activate the user again (or remove him access to Software temporary)? Would be not able to use "software functions"?

Suggest an answer