Upload attachment stopped working

Jay_Chalnick April 4, 2019

For some reason, I can no longer upload attachments. I am not getting an error message. After the thumbnail appears, there is simply no white progress bar at the bottom of the thumbnail. Typically, the white progress bar appears and a file is uploaded in seconds, but now nothing happens for quite some time until I give up. Any thoughts? (I've logged out, cleared cache, and logged back in already.)

1 answer

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

@Jay_Chalnick Can you first check if you have not lost Attachments related permissions (by mistake) like "Create attachments", "Delete own attachments", etc. in your JIRA project?

Jay_Chalnick April 4, 2019

According to my administrator, my permissions have not changed.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

@Jay_Chalnick Can you also make sure that JIRA attachments have been setup properly as per https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-file-attachments-818578880.html?

And also make sure that the attachment you are trying to upload is not greater in size than the maxumim attachment size set for your JIRA instance in the Attachment Settings.

Suggest an answer