Understand why every ticket has that Jesse has updated it at the exact same time

kedar October 4, 2018

Understand why every ticket has that Jesse has updated it at the exact same time.

for every ticktet it is getting like this.

we are using cloud not server.please give us the solution that what is happening hereUnderstand why every ticket has that Jesse has updated it at the exact same time.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2018

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking here.  Is the concern that all the issues in a project have a historical edit showing from Jesse at exactly 11:49am?  Or is the concern that all the issues show Jesse to have had this edit immediately after the user created it?

If is the prior, I would suspect he was using the bulk edit to make changes to issues.

If it is the latter, then I suspect there is an Automation rule in Service Desk that is setup to set the request type needed for this issue to work correctly in a Service Desk project.  See Automating your service desk.

I have a hunch it is the latter and Jesse likely followed a KB such as Automatically set Customer Request Type When Issue is Created via JIRA.  Many times when you setup an automation rule like this it has to run as a user account that has the permissions to perform that action.

0 votes
kedar October 6, 2018

1.Can you please share me the documents regarding confluence and jira upgradation.

2.what care should be taken if we are using active directory while doing upgradation.

3.how to backup the data in confluence. We don't have any native tools to backup. I know in jira how to take backup please suggest me the better solution for taking the backup

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2018

I would invite you to create a new thread for at least question #1 and #3.   In my view, these follow-up questions are not clearly derived from the initial question, and it won't likely be helpful to other users that might search to find this thread in the future.

I would be happy to try to answer your upgrade questions there.

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events