Unable to start new sprint

Hello,

When i click start sprint, i see pop showing name and duration, there are couple of warning message but no action button to start sprint. I faced this issue in my January 18 month sprint. Before this, i never seen such issue. jira_sprint_start_error.JPG

1 answer

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Jan 05, 2018

Can you provide the details on warnings? Did you attempt to clear warnings?

Its actual bug in the system. There was start and cancel button on pop up but not visible when my laptop screen resolution was 100%. Reduced to 90% and could see it:)

Interesting, could you please let us know what resolution your screen is set to (in pixel length x height).   I would also be interested to know what specific browser you are using here.  The screenshot is cropped such that I can't tell if this is Chrome, firefox, IE, edge, etc.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,221 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you