Unable to Access Market Place

Administrator August 18, 2017

I am receiving the the following error:

The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. Available application updates will not appear on this page. 

When selecting Applications | Versions and Licences Option

This is affecting my ability to connect to Market place and obtain new plugins or update them. Including application updates.

Server running on SSL. I am attaching the log generated when system Attemps accesing Atlassian Market Place:

2017-08-18 08:12:22,529 https-jsse-nio-9757-exec-19 WARN creacore 492x197x1 1645sst 17.5.7.50 /plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses [c.a.u.application.marketplace.ApplicationMarketplaceQueriesImpl] Marketplace product query failed: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException$ConnectionFailure: java.net.SocketException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Error constructing implementation (algorithm: Default, provider: SunJSSE, class: sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$DefaultSSLContext)
2017-08-18 08:12:23,292 https-jsse-nio-9757-exec-10 WARN creacore 492x199x2 141yj45 17.5.7.50 /plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses [c.a.u.application.marketplace.ApplicationMarketplaceQueriesImpl] Marketplace product query failed: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException$ConnectionFailure: java.net.SocketException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Error constructing implementation (algorithm: Default, provider: SunJSSE, class: sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$DefaultSSLContext)

Please advise.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Administrator August 20, 2017

All issues were related to wildcard SSL used to secure Jira. keystoreType has to be JKS and make sure to use keyAlias under connection in server.xml.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2017

Hi Juan,

Are you able to access the Marketplace if you bypass SSL?

Also, besides the errors you posted are there other errors such as PKIX errors, etc?

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer