USER DONT RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATION WHEN ISSUES ARE LOGGED

Emanyo Mary April 4, 2019

Hello,

We observed that users do not receive email notifications when issues are logged, commented,  resolved and change of status.

Nothing was change on the configuration.

Please advise on what to do.

Regards

3 answers

0 votes
Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2019

Try project settings > Customer notifications.

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

@Emanyo Mary Please use this KB article from Atlassian for troubleshooting email notifications problems in JIRA Cloud: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/not-receiving-email-notifications-in-jira-cloud-779160705.html

Hope it will resolve your issue !

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2019

@Emanyo Mary Did your issue get resolved?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

@Emanyo Mary Any luck in resolving your issue?

Deleted user July 9, 2019

I'm also having the same issue with no other users having difficulty with their notifications being received, with the exception of one user. This individual can enter comments, but they are not received by others. I've tried everything that has been listed as an option, but there's nothing within any of these forums that indicate why this is happening. 

I have already submitted a ticket for this so that's in play, but it's just surprising there have been so many references to this going back several years yet nothing definitive that I could find. 

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2019

I would contact your provider help desk. This is a general forum. when you say nothing was changed, did you check the notification scheme or just ask around if anyone changed anything? 

Emanyo Mary April 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback Joseph.

I checked the notification scheme and nothing seemed to have changed. However, customers who log request/issue still don't receive notifications.

Suggest an answer