Tempo: How can I hide the tempo time tracker fields on a specific issue type?

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

My requirement is that time tracking is done only on the parent issue, not sub-tasks.  How can I suppress the tempo field collection on sub-task issue type?  I don't see them in my screen configuration page (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place).

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Roman Kersky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2019

HI. You need to create a separate workflow for the sub-task and add a property (jira.permission.work.denied) for each status

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-log-work-on-a-specific-status-834225982.html

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

Thanks @Roman Kersky  I will give this a try :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events