Switching Between JIRA and Confluence

Jeff Ma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2019

Hi,

We have an issue where we are getting logged off everytime we switch between JIRA and Confluence even though it's 2 different accounts.

First, we don't host our on Atlassian products, but rely on your cloud so we have nothing to edit on our side that is code-related.

1. Log into Confluence with TEST@example.com

2. Go to JIRA you can't access the normal JIRA tickets you could with our other account, TEST2@example.com

3. You double check and find out that it shows you logged into JIRA as TEST@example.com

4. You log out and log in with TEST2@example.com

5. You go back to Confluence and are unable to access any articles you wrote with TEST@example.com

6. You check and find out you are logged in with TEST2@example.com

And the cycle goes around and around.

Can you please provide any clarity?

2 answers

0 votes
Jeff Ma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2019

Issue is atlassian hosts us on the cloud. We don't have anything on premise.

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2019

Hello,

I'm not sure but it seems that you're running both applications in same server and their cookies are overridden.

You should separate their context urls as described here.

Hope it helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events