SubTask Tracking on Dashboard

Stephen Gendreau June 5, 2018

I am looking to track subtasks completion via the parent ticket on my Jira dashboard.  What I am envisioning in a new Gadget is; Ticket Name, SubTask Completion, Assignee

Example:

Ticket Name                                   SubTasks Completion                             Assignee

XXX-1234 Test Ticket                        4 of 9 complete                                Santa Claus

Is this possible straight out of the box or does this need something from the Marketplace

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2018

Hello @Stephen Gendreau

This is doable but not out of box, you can create a scripted field and map it to the story type. The scripted field can show the value based on the sub-tasks resolved under the parent issue.

For scripted field you would require script runner plugin which offer quite a lot of features. It's a paid plugin. 

Like Praveen likes this
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events