Status order

Jas Aujla February 21, 2024

I require my JIRA dashboard to be in order of status which is defined by a number. Currently 2. Functional Spec is showing second to lastCapture.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

Hi @Jas Aujla , welcome to the community.

Statuses are not displayed chronologically, so adding a number in front of your status will not achieve your goal, nor would I recommend that. Check the order of your statuses under settings > issues > statuses. Please understand that in Cloud statuses (at this time) are global so changes will be reflected for all project.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

Oh....unless you are using Team Managed Project in which case statuses are unique to each project. However, I do not believe reordering is possible unless you start from scratch and add in a specific order. Here is an open suggestion- JRACLOUD-81149 

0 votes
Jas Aujla February 21, 2024

Thanks @Jack Brickey ive check the ordering of the columns and they seem fine, might have to recreate again as per your 2nd optionCapture.JPG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events