See linked Jira Issues in Confluence Space

Brenden Lalli July 11, 2019

Any updates to this at all? I would like to see the Linked Jira issues in the Confluence page. Example: I have a Confluence page for App xyz. App xyz has reported issues of being slow. We identified work arounds for the slowness issues and I want to be able to pull up the Confluence page for App xyz and see the linked issues with their resolution. 

I am using Jira Cloud 

1 answer

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2019

@Brenden Lalli You can use JIRA Issues macro in Confluence to display a single or a list of JIRA issues (based on JQL query) from your JIRA instance. Please refer the below Atlassian documentation for using JIRA Issues macro in Confluence Cloud: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/jira-issues-macro-724765217.html

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2019

@Brenden Lalli Did my answer help resolving your query?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2019

@Brenden Lalli Any luck in resolving your query based on my response?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2019

@Brenden Lalli Any luck in resolving your query based on my response?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events