Search Jira issues for CRM Company when Contacts at that Company were linked to the issue

Emilie Hooft July 15, 2020

In generating Jira Issues we link the the relevant CRM Contacts.  These Contacts are all associated with Companies, typically several Contacts for each Company.

I can find all issues related to a particular Contact. 

Problem is when I try and find all issues related to a specific Company.  I only get search results for when the Company itself was specifically linked to the issue and not all issues with contacts at that company.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2020

Hi Emilie,

What CRM app do you use to link contacts and companies to a sale?

Cheers,
Maarten

Emilie Hooft July 16, 2020

We are using Atlas CRM

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

Ok perfect, I'm part of the Atlas CRM team.

Problem is when I try and find all issues related to a specific Company. I only get search results for when the Company itself was specifically linked to the issue and not all issues with contacts at that company.

That's correct, when you navigate to the issues overview of the company, you will only find issues that are directly linked to the company.

We have discussed adding the option to also view issues linked to contacts of the company. I'll see if we already have a feature request issue for this. If not, I'll create one and add your feedback.

I don't know if/when we will work on this. If you would like us to keep you informed, please let us know by sending a message to our service desk.

Like Emilie Hooft likes this
Emilie Hooft July 17, 2020

Hi Maarten, Excellent - Yes this feature would be very useful.  I will add a message at the service desk.  Thanks. Emilie

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events