Same sprint seen in 2 project boards

Raghavendra Rao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2018

Am able to see same sprint(Sprint1) in 2 different project boards say Project-A and project-B. I did following this.

in one project-B, i created new sprint(sprint2) and moved all the issues(Sprint1) to the new sprint. Even after doing this am able to see that sprint(Sprint1) in the board. now am not able to see any issues for that sprint(Sprint1) but in reports section under sprint report and viewing in issue navigator am able to see issues for sprint(Sprint1) but not able to see those issues in the board for sprint1. another thing is, if i try to close sprint1 in project-B, it is closing sprint-1 in Project-A too. please help me on this

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2018

Hi Raghavendra,

Sprints are an independent item tied to the issues not the project or Board directly, and when moving issues between boards the sprint association is still tied issue so the sprint will show up in both locations.

Additional Details on this and steps to take to adjust the data can be found in the following KB article:

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer