SLA Notification

Marzi Goodarzian April 5, 2019

Hi

I use TTS  plugin and send  SLA notifier from this plugin, now want Notification don't send from this plugin if assignee is Person A and Person B.

I mean is  SLA notification send for all users(when user is assignee) but when  A and B is assignee SLA Notification stopped or dont send

Is this possible?

thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2019

Hello Marzi

Could you please clarify? How can an assignee be both A and B? It should be either A or B, and TTS should send the notification to any of them.

Marzi Goodarzian April 6, 2019

Hi @Tuncay Senturk 

Thanks for reply.

When assignee is A or B, sla notification dont send or stopped, In other cases (when assignee is anyone other than A or B) sla notification send to assignee.

Do I mean clearly?

thanks

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2019

Did you check Jira's email queue for errors? Do those A and B users have valid email addresses?

What do A and B have in common and they are different from other users? Do you have an idea?

Marzi Goodarzian April 9, 2019

Hi

Oh , No, I think I said wrong.

I want this task but dont know how to do it! I want when assignee is A or B, sla notification dont send or stopped, In other cases (when assignee is anyone other than A or B) sla notification send to assignee.

Is this possible? Is there solution?

thanks

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2019

Now it is clear,

You want to send notification to assignee if assignee is not A or B. There is no such feature currently

You can use project role but this way every time the users who have role will get notified (no matter the issue is assigned to them or not)

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events