RESOLVED

Serena Offidani September 4, 2018

Hi all,

Do you know how I can exclude the field "RESOLVED" ?

Resolved 2.PNG

BR

Serena

3 answers

1 vote
davy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2018

Hi Serena,

The problem you encountered is not related to the field, but rather the resolved status of the issue.
The Resolved field displays the issue resolved status in the database, removing or hiding the field in the screens will have no effect on the filters.

When an issue is not displayed in the list of open issues, when it has Status in "Open"/"Accepted" or "Reopened", it means that the issue still set has the resolved flag set. (the resolved flag was not removed when the issue was reopend)

Have a look at the two links below that explain that is happening and how to solve this
Closed issues show as UNRESOLVED or open issues appear as Resolved with strike through
Status of issue not updated after reopening issue.

Best Regards,

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2018

Hi @Serena Offidani

I think you can hide that field in your field configuration scheme and the field will not get displayed in any screens.

Try and let me know whether that works!

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2018

Hi @Serena Offidani,

You mean that you want to not display this field on the screen?

Serena Offidani September 4, 2018

Yes.

When I have this field shown, the issue, even if it has Status in "Open"/"Accepted" or "Reopened", is not filtered in the list of "Open Issue".

To see the issue, I have to selected "All Issue".

BR

Serena

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events