Quick Search Box - how can i set this to include "Tag(s)" field in searches?

Heather D August 31, 2011

Our team uses the "Tag(s)" field to loosely group and tag issues. I would like to quickly search for a tag in the quick search box, but the quick search box does not include a search of the Tag(s) field. Can we change the settings to include this as well? This would allow me to quickly search for issues without having to use the Advanced search functionality. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2011

I guess you mean the labels? It is not supported in Quick Search. You can find the search criteria supported in Quick Search at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+Quick+Search!

Heather D August 31, 2011

Thanks very much! Do you know how I could request this feature to be added in a future version? I would use it constantly!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2011

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events