Problem Tempo Worklog attributes

Manuel Dias January 24, 2015

Hi all,

I've just added 3 fields to Tempo AddOn, section "Worklog attributes" but it seems the JSON command on a dynamic drop down is not working.

I used the following JSON atributes/values definition according with Tempo help:

/rest/tempo-rest/1.0/accounts/json/getDynamicDropdown/|01|02|03|04|05|06/Selecionar|KMs|Portagens|Refeicoes|Transp.Publico|Hotel

Why is Tempo not showing the dropdown list when I log work in timesheet?

Is there any error in my JSON command?

Thanks!

mdias

3 answers

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2015

Hi Manuel

can you take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO0711/Tempo+Dynamic+Drop-downs and try out the example given there (in the Select List section) in your system. Please note that you need to have an Issue chosen in the Log Work dialog so the dropdown is populated.

Regards,

Susanne

MikeyS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2016

Was just trying this functionality and I got stuck on this bit -- "you need to have an Issue chosen in the Log Work dialog so the dropdown is populated". Thanks!

0 votes
Manuel Dias January 25, 2015

Hello Benedikt,

Your example doesn't work also: I copy/paste your code to Tempo worklog attribute definition, and when logging work, the drop down doesn't show.

Any other idea what the problem might be? Do I have to activate anything special for this to work? I played with it 1 month ago, and it worked fine.

I believe its a bug in the Tempo/JIRA platform...

Regards,

mdias

0 votes
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2015

Hi Manuel,

Do you see any errors in your Browser console?

It looks like you may have an error in the snippet above, you list values from 01-06 (six in total), but only 5 labels.

So you might have better luck with this:

/rest/tempo-rest/1.0/accounts/json/getDynamicDropdown/|01|02|03|04|05/Selecionar|KMs|Portagens|Refeicoes|Transp.Publico|Hotel

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer