Hello guys and girls
we have Jira 6.0.3 und the latest Version of Jira Agile. After I installed Jira Agile we have the "bug" with gh.epic..... and gh.issue... I Have renamed all entrys and it works fine but my users wanted the original description text from the field configuration.
Can somebody send me the original descriptions from these fields?
Or can i find the text anawhere else?
Thank you. Sorry for my bad english
Here are the description for these fields:
- gh.epic.color.desc: Epic Color field for JIRA Agile use only.
- gh.epic.label.desc: Provide a short name to identify this epic in the JIRA Agile boards.
- gh.epic.link.desc: Choose an epic to assign this issue to.
- gh.issue.labelfielddesc: I believe this is the same as "gh.epic.label.desc:".
- gh.issue.flaggingfielddesc: Allows to flag issues with impediments.
- gh.issue.businessvaluesdesc: Measurement of business value of a requirement.
- gh.sprint.customfield.desc: Sprint field for JIRA Agile use only
- gh.rank.global.desc: Global rank field for JIRA Agile use only.
- gh.epic.status.desc: Epic Status field for JIRA Agile use only.
- gh.issue.storypointsdesc: Measurement of complexity and/or size of a requirement.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs