Not receiving email notifications

toby.baxter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Tried changing settings but still not receiving tickets assigned to me.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2024

Hello @toby.baxter 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Do you receive any other notifications emails from Jira?

Have you reported this to your Jira Administrators? They will have access to check if the configuration of notifications is set up so that notifications should be sent to you.

You said you tried changing settings? Exactly which settings did you change? Can you provide before and after screen images of those settings?

toby.baxter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2024

Hi Trudy,

I don't receive any emails from Jira at all. Checked with administrators and everything seems to be ok.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 113236.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2024

Did you confirm that the emails are not in your spam folder?

If so, then your Jira Administrator can open a support case directly with Atlassian to find out if your email address was blacklisted, and get that corrected if so.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events