New to Jira as a Product Owner, any tips for webinars or resources to get started with?

Mike May 17, 2023

I'm a Product Owner who is new to Jira, any tips on resources I can check out to bring me up to speed?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hello @Mike 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Atlassian has free self-paced courses available at https://university.atlassian.com.

Mike May 18, 2023

@Trudy Claspill Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check at Atlassian University

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

@Mike - what Trudy said! Atlassian University is a solid resource for Atlassian products, especially their Cloud products.

If there are particular apps (add-ons/extensions - e.g. Structure, ScriptRunner) or products (e.g. Jira Work Management, Jira Product Discovery) that you have, definitely share them here - would love to point you to more specific resources to help you with your Jira journey. 🙌

Mike May 18, 2023

@Dave Liao Thanks for the response and insights! I'm going to check out Atlassian University to start to get a start. I'm not sure what specific Jira add-ons/extensions I'll be working with, but I'll make sure to post here when I find out

Suggest an answer