Não consigo concluir/resolver uma issue/card da minha sprint, status não classificam como Done

Bruno Peixoto Almeida April 17, 2024

Ao concluir uma sprint todas as tarefas estão vindo como abertas, mesmo havendo tarefas resolvidas. Verifiquei a categoria dos status, verifiquei as resoluções, mas mesmo assim as tarefas ficam abertas quando tento concluir a sprint. Abaixo segue exemplo e evidencias das configurações. Peço ajuda para poder resolver e passar a utilizar o JIRA com qualidade. A tempo venho questionando nos foruns, mas não obtive retorno.

Todas as variáveis que poderiam classificar a tarefa como CONCLUÍDA pra minha sprint foram atribuídas e mesmo assim o problema persiste. 
Alguma ideia do que pode ser??  

Segue abaixo as configurações e exemplo do meu problema.

Imagem problema JIRA de status de conclusão.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Olá @Bruno Peixoto Almeida ,

Ao concluir um sprint, o sistema não avalia o status ou a resolução dos problemas para determinar se eles foram concluídos naquele sprint.

As questões na coluna mais à direita serão consideradas completas.

Questões em qualquer coluna que não seja a coluna mais à direita serão consideradas incompletas.

Se você tiver mais de um status usado para indicar que o trabalho foi concluído, todos esses status precisarão ser mapeados para a coluna mais à direita.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.10.14 PM.png

---

Hello,

When completing a sprint, the system does not evaluate the status or resolution of the issues to determine if they are complete in that sprint.

The issues in the column farthest to the right will be considered complete.

Issues in any column other than the column farthest to the right will be considered incomplete.

If you have more than one status that is used to indicate work is complete, all those statuses need to be mapped to the column farthest to the right.

I can't complete/resolve an issue/card from my sprint, status doesn't classify as Done

When completing a sprint, all tasks are considered open, even if there are resolved tasks. I checked the status category, I checked the resolutions, but the tasks are still open when I try to complete the sprint. Below is an example and evidence of the configurations. I'm asking for help so I can resolve this issue and start using JIRA with quality. I've been asking questions on the forums for some time, but I haven't received any response.

All variables that could classify the task as COMPLETED for my sprint were assigned and still the problem persists.
Any idea what it could be??

Below are the settings and an example of my problem.

Bruno Peixoto Almeida April 18, 2024

Muito obrigado!! Resolveu meu problema!! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events