Multiple projects at one place in JIRA

tvishakha December 4, 2019

I need to create a page /Dashboard /Board with 10 -15 running projects with details - 

1. No. of tickets in each project (Story, Epic, Task)
  2. Target end date for each ticket in particular project (month wise)
  3. graph presenting when we can complete each project

please help me , i tried creating board now i have all tickets inn my board from project, but not sure how to segregate each under different project in single page

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

If you look for gadgets on the dashboard - there are various types of gadgets that can display results in similar line that you've desired.

It could be a combination of many gadgets used with filters 

but how to use filters for different projects in single page 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Like this one - Issue Statistics gadget , I added it to dashboard twice but for two different projects - sample project 1 and sample project 2Capture.JPG

Like tvishakha likes this

Thanks Vickey let me try doing this way , thanks for your time and explanation.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

There is another gadget Workload Pie Chart.

Create a filter first that collects issues from your 10-15 projects and then use it on gadgets

When i am using Workload Pie Chart gadget in my dashboard, its showing me error, below sharing screenshot - 

Capture.PNG

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

Did users ever log work in that particular project in time ? If not , it will have nothing to show - just change the option for now.

OK,Thanks 

Suggest an answer