Multi projects in Next Gen, No issues in Sprint

André Bourget June 6, 2019

Hello,

I want create a multi projects board in Jira where all my issues from differents projects are show in one dedicated project, in this case call Hardware Scrum.  All projects are Next-Gen. First I created my projects with a roadmap and some epics and loaded up with some issues. And then I created a  a filter to get all the issues. I created a new board in the Hardware scrum projects  base on the filter. Everythink look like it work, but, When I add some issues in the sprint and start the sprint, 0 issue are present in the sprint. You can see in the background  that I added 2 issues to the sprint.. When I refresh, the sprint is empty.

Any Idea? Thank you for your help

jira issues problem.png

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2019

HI André,

From the screenshot I can see that you have added the Next-Gen Issues to a classic Scrum board via the filter, and the two are not compatible.  You will want to create a next-gen board to work with the next-gen project types.

This is covered in the note panel at the top of the  "Working with next-gen software projects" documentation:

NOTE: To use a next-gen board, you need to create a next-gen Scrum or Kanban project. You cannot add a next-gen board to a classic Scrum or Kanban project.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer