Mobile for JIRA doesn't know 'Israel', it only knows 'Palestine'

Tomer_Gal November 4, 2017

Hello,

When choosing the country under the 'General Configuration' section of the 'Mobile for JIRA', there is no 'Israel' - there is however a choice of 'Palestine'.

I hope that this is not a political statement and just a bug.

I am an Israeli and of course, I would like to configure it to Israel.

May you update the configuration option?

Regards,

Tomer GalIsrael.jpgPalestine.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2017

Hi @Tomer_Gal,

Mobile for Jira is an app developed by Infosysta. You could best create a support request directly with them. You can find details on how to contact them through their Marketplace listing.

Tomer_Gal November 4, 2017

Thanks Walter,

I've just contacted support@infosysta.com.
I will wait for their reply for 7 days.

Generally, Atlassian approves the Jira add-ons so I am pretty sure that infosysta breaks a rule which wasn't noticed by Atlassian.

Regards,

Tomer Gal

Tomer_Gal November 13, 2017

Hello,
I opened a support ticket at Infosysta, 8 days have passed and I didn't get any reply.

How can I file a complaint at Atlassian? (Infosysta doesn't comply with Atlassian add-on rules).

Regards,

Tomer Gal

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

Raise it with https://support.atlassian.com/contact - they'll assess it for breaches of the rules.

Suggest an answer