Mobile for JIRA doesn't know 'Israel', it only knows 'Palestine' Edited

Hello,

When choosing the country under the 'General Configuration' section of the 'Mobile for JIRA', there is no 'Israel' - there is however a choice of 'Palestine'.

I hope that this is not a political statement and just a bug.

I am an Israeli and of course, I would like to configure it to Israel.

May you update the configuration option?

Regards,

Tomer GalIsrael.jpgPalestine.jpg

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @Tomer Gal,

Mobile for Jira is an app developed by Infosysta. You could best create a support request directly with them. You can find details on how to contact them through their Marketplace listing.

Thanks Walter,

I've just contacted support@infosysta.com.
I will wait for their reply for 7 days.

Generally, Atlassian approves the Jira add-ons so I am pretty sure that infosysta breaks a rule which wasn't noticed by Atlassian.

Regards,

Tomer Gal

Hello,
I opened a support ticket at Infosysta, 8 days have passed and I didn't get any reply.

How can I file a complaint at Atlassian? (Infosysta doesn't comply with Atlassian add-on rules).

Regards,

Tomer Gal

Raise it with https://support.atlassian.com/contact - they'll assess it for breaches of the rules.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,053 views 8 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you