It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mobile for JIRA doesn't know 'Israel', it only knows 'Palestine' Edited

Hello,

When choosing the country under the 'General Configuration' section of the 'Mobile for JIRA', there is no 'Israel' - there is however a choice of 'Palestine'.

I hope that this is not a political statement and just a bug.

I am an Israeli and of course, I would like to configure it to Israel.

May you update the configuration option?

Regards,

Tomer GalIsrael.jpgPalestine.jpg

1 answer

Hi @Tomer Gal,

Mobile for Jira is an app developed by Infosysta. You could best create a support request directly with them. You can find details on how to contact them through their Marketplace listing.

Thanks Walter,

I've just contacted support@infosysta.com.
I will wait for their reply for 7 days.

Generally, Atlassian approves the Jira add-ons so I am pretty sure that infosysta breaks a rule which wasn't noticed by Atlassian.

Regards,

Tomer Gal

Hello,
I opened a support ticket at Infosysta, 8 days have passed and I didn't get any reply.

How can I file a complaint at Atlassian? (Infosysta doesn't comply with Atlassian add-on rules).

Regards,

Tomer Gal

nic Community Leader Nov 13, 2017

Raise it with https://support.atlassian.com/contact - they'll assess it for breaches of the rules.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

703 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you