Missing Content in Test Summary Screen of Zephyr in a JIRA Cloud Instance

Matthew_Mills July 10, 2018

We are using a JIRA Cloud instance and have the Zephyr test management plugin installed.

Today we have noticed the following 2 issues

1. Some of the links to test items are now showing their source id and not the Issue Key.  They are also missing their component and Labels

2. When selected from the screen in the attached screenshot, a user will get an error (Attached). However I can search and find the issue and then open it using the following JQL - "project = CP AND issue = 39116"

What has caused the change of display for issue ids and summary?Missing Content on Cycle Summary Screen.pngError When Selecting an Item.pngItem Can be located when searching on issue.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2018

Matthew,

Thanks for leaving your comment on the Atlassian portal, but please see our link below to have direct correspondence with Team Zephyr's support staff. They will be able to answer any technical questions you may have. 

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us (submit a ticket)

Thank you and hope this helps,

Team Zephyr

Hi Fraser

I have raised a ticket with Zephyr support staff

Matt

Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2018

Perfect!

If they have not got back to you by the end of today, send me an email at fraser.colmer@getzephyr.com

Best,

Fraser

Great, thanks Fraser

Matt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events