Mapping custom SolarWinds field to Jira Story Points field

Lynn Wedin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

We are trying to map a custom SolarWinds field for Story Points to Jira's Story Points field but cannot get it to cross the interface. Our custom Story Points field is dropdown field that we select a two character numeric value.  When in SolarWinds in the field mapping section, we are unable to see Jira's Story Point field.  We have been able to integrate our custom Product Owner field without issue. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Lynn Wedin 

When you state map it to the Story points field, what do you mean? Where are you completing this mapping?

Ste

Lynn Wedin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2024

We are trying to map a custom Solar Winds field named Story Point across the integration into Jira.  We would like the value entered in Solar Winds to populate the Jira systems field labeled Story Points. I am in Solar Winds doing the mapping. Here is a screen shot of the mapping and available fields in the dropdown. We mapped Product Owner, but it is a custom field we created in Solar Winds and in Jira. 

Solar Winds to Jira field mapping.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events