Lost access to my workspacce

jacob March 3, 2024

I can´t access my workspace (comapany.atlassian.net).

I tried to login with the e-mail used to create the space. Than it asks to verifiy account again. 

The problem is that the verification e-mail never arrives to my inbox or spam.

Note: I usually login with Gmail - a professional Google WorkSpace account.

Please help me out.

Jacob

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hi @jacob I found there was a suppression on emails sent to your account.  I have removed this from our side.  Please try to send the verification email once more.  You should receive it this time.

Andy

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2024

@jacob Welcome to the Atlassian community

I will escalate this to Atlassian.

jacob March 4, 2024

Hi, @Andy Heinzer and @Brant Schroeder !

Thanks for your help.

Account recovered.

Jacob

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
jacob March 4, 2024

Guys,

Unfortunately, I was wrong. I actully could login with my e-mail, but it seems to be connected to an old e-mail acount (jacob@lunadata.com.br).

Could please remove it and set jacob@inomarket.com.br as the main user?

Note: there is no secret regarding the e-mail accounts above, that's why they are mentioned explicitly.

Thanks

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hi @jacob 

I can't make that change myself.  I would recommend using this form in https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account

To create a support ticket with our customer advocate team.  I believe that they will have a process to change the billing/technical contact for that site.  It tends to be easier if you can still login to the old account, that way you could make this change yourself.  But if you cannot, then creating that support ticket is what would be needed for us to process it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events