Looking for an administration training

Jenna June 15, 2022

Hello

I am looking for a training that would best meet an administration need, which one would you recommend me? And especially why? Can you please give me details ?

I found the ACP-100 / ACP-120 / ACP-600 / ACP-610 certifications.
What is the difference (from a technical point of view) between these trainings? What type of need do these courses specifically address?
Why should I choose one over the other?

I would like to have your opinions and experiences on these trainings if you have already followed them please.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Jenna 

As @Fadoua said you can find a lot of useful information on Atlassian University (including both training and certifications).

Just to summarize:

• ACP-610 (Server/DC), ACP-620 (Cloud) are focused on managing Jira Software Projects. They are intended for Jira project administrators, scrum masters, project leads, and board administrators. In my opinion, those are the easiest to pass and often the first step in the Atlassian certification adventure. I believe ACP-600 is already retired.
  • ACP-420 (Cloud) is focused on managing Jira Service Projects - intended for project administrators in Jira Service Management.
  • ACP-100 (Server/DC), ACP-120 (Cloud) are focused on the whole Jira administration and are intended for Jira administrators. They are considered the most difficult and also the most complex (especially ACP-100)

Kind,

Piotr

Jenna June 15, 2022

Hi @Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ 

That's very helpfull.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jennifer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022
Jenna June 15, 2022

Hi @Fadoua 

Many thanks for this link.

Regards,

Jennifer

Suggest an answer