Lock/Freeze on Issue Navigator view

Anja Uba April 11, 2018

Hi,

After changing the workflow for my project I can't access issue navigator view. Issues are displayed in the left coumn and can be searched, but I can't click and open any of them in this view. I can open these issues from the backlog list of from the agile board view, but not in issue navigator.

How do I fix this?

jira_problem.png

2 answers

0 votes
Anja Uba April 16, 2018

It seems the problem is with My To Do List plugin. After entering Add Ons - secure mode and disabling the plugin, issue navigator started working.

0 votes
Marko Filipan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2018

Hi Anja,

Can you please elaborate what kind of change did you introduce in your workflow?

Do you add some permission based properties to your workflow? 

Also, is this issue reproducible in other browsers and by other users?

Cheers,
Marko

Anja Uba April 11, 2018

Let's start with my role and permissions.

I have a jira administrator role, and in this project also an owner and  developer.  I've checked with people who have only developer role - and they have the same problem.

The issue is both on Chrome and IE, so don't think it's the browsers fault.

I've edited the workflow by:

- adding a new status (ready fo review)

- adding two new transistion between statuses

- new transition (Ready for review) has a Validator:

Type: class
Class: ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist.ToDoListAllMandatoryDoneValidator
Arguments:
todofieldparam = customfield_10414

- I didn't add any permission based properties

But I am not the olny admin working on Jira, and now I see that the initial transition (Create) has a validator, only users with Create Issues permission can create issues. But I can create, and my fellow developer too. Only not from the issue navigator view.

Thanks,

Anja

Anja Uba April 13, 2018

I looked up what happens when the view is trying to load (chrome> dev tool> console) and it shows me a syntaxError: unexpected token u in JSON

Suggest an answer