Knowledge Base Link

Kelsey April 30, 2018

I am wondering if I can change the link of the Knowledge Base selection found within JIRA on the left hand bar? I have a confluence page with a range of PDF docs, and I am wanting this to be the page that opens when the user selects to open in Confluence instead of the auto generated page that currently opens. 

I am also hoping for the same link to be used for 3 different projects. 

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so how to implement it? 

3 answers

0 votes
Kelsey May 1, 2018

Currently, when I click "Go To Confluence" it opens up a new confluence page but i want it to open to a specific page not the one that is currently opening. 

Mitchell Davison [EY] May 1, 2018

I’m still not sure what you’re attempting to do, as there is little to define here what the page would be that you would be opening. You can use the search field to search for available pages on your Confluence KB.

Kelsey May 1, 2018

Sorry but I am not sure how else to make it clearer... 

I am simply wanting to change the page that opens when you click "Go To Confluence" so that it links to a certain confluence page not the page that currently opens. 

The page I want to link to is a standard confluence page that has multiple files attached to it. 

I know users can search for it but that is not what I am after. 

0 votes
Kelsey April 30, 2018

The link i am referring to is the link that follows after you click "Knowledge Base" > "Go To Confluence" see photo attached. 

JIRA LINK.JPG

0 votes
Mitchell Davison [EY] April 30, 2018

Hi Kelsey,

Are you referring to the link that Service Desk used to connect into the Knowledge Base for showing results in the  Customer Portal, or for creating documents in the Knowledge Base? It’s not clear from your question.

Suggest an answer