Kanban board menu to expand all swimlanes disabled

Bob Sellers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

I have a user that created a kanban board and is stating their project participants do not have the ability to expand and collapse the swimlanes they created for the board (menu options are disabled). Swimlanes on board are based on defined Queries.

Sounds like permissions. What needs to be done to enable other users the ability to expand and collapse simlanes with a kanban board?

thanks,

Bob

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Sellers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

It was permissions.  Users needed ability to edit.

Pene Geard November 16, 2020

This is the closest I've seen to a solution to this problem but it's still not quite there.

The users needed the ability to edit what? Do you still remember the solution?

My users seem to have all relevant permissions but still I can expand/collapse all swimlanes, but they can't...

Like Tom Thang likes this
Bob Sellers
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Let me see if I still have my notes.

Suggest an answer