JiraLockedError on server startup using atlas-run command

KL Kumar September 7, 2018

Hello,

I have installed Jira SDK 6.3.7 version and created a sample plugin by seeing this example. I started the server with the command "atlas-run" from my command prompt by navigating to my example. It takes some time and the server started and the jira https://localhost:2990/jira opens.

Suddenly, not sure what happened, when I try to start the server, it gives JiraLockedError. I tried several ways and no success yet. I have seen some online suggestions to increase the timeout and so I tried it as below command with no luck.

"atlas-run Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300"

Below is the configuration:

ATLAS Version: 6.3.7
ATLAS Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7
ATLAS Scripts: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\bin
ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1
AMPS Version: 6.3.14
--------
Executing: "C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat" --version -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plu
gin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-14T23:07:52+05:30)
Maven home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.7\apache-maven-3.2.1
Java version: 1.8.0_91, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "dos"

JIRA Home : C:\..myProject\target\jira\home

JIRA version = 7.1.0

Thanks for your suggestions!

Kumar

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2018

Hello,

You should analyze logs for the exact error.

Hello @Alexey Matveev!

From the logs I see some plugins are not started. The logs says "The plugin has been disabled.  A likely cause is that it timed out during initialisation" for all the below plugins.

The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started: JIRA Projects Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin), Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin), JIRA Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin), Applinks - Plugin - Core (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin), Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider), Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded), Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory), Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets), Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin), Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin), Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module), Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest), Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial), Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2018

Try to do a clean atlas-run like this:

atlas-mvn clean

altas-run

Hi,

I did as per your commands. No luck. Tried removing entire target directory. Still no luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events