Jira Issues Calendar not returning result set when clicking on issues

Jeff Coulter December 18, 2020

I'm having an interesting problem with the jira calendar issues gadget.  The gadget is returning results for each day, however when I click on the number, I get an empty set of results.  It's really weird because I can see the red and green boxes that make up the number reflected above, and when I click on them I go directly to the issue.

I've made sure my gadgets are all up-to-date and I reindexed just in case, but it hasn't helped.  I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

Jeff,

Sounds like a CSS issue.  Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?  Does it happen in all browsers or just one?

Jeff Coulter January 4, 2021

Hello.  Yes, and it's not just me either.  It's everyone using the widget, so it's happening for multiple people on different browsers.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

Can you share a screenshot of the issue?

Jeff Coulter January 5, 2021

Also I'm using a custom field called Delivery Date for the Date to Display field.
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.05.20 PM.pngHere's a screen shot of the widget showing 8 issues on the 4th and 12 issues on the 5th.
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 3.59.27 PM.png

When I click on the 8, my query returns nothing.  The query is this:

project in ("Data File & Reporting") AND type in (Story, "Change Req") AND (labels not in (sow, spec, automation, SSIS_Conversion, rbh_etl, QualityImprovement, templates) OR labels is EMPTY) AND status not in (blocked, complete, closed, "won't do") AND summary !~ test AND cf[14510] >= 2021-01-04 AND cf[14510] <= 2021-01-04

If I change the query to use endOfDay instead of specific dates, then I get the results:

project in ("Data File & Reporting") AND type in (Story, "Change Req") AND (labels not in (sow, spec, automation, SSIS_Conversion, rbh_etl, QualityImprovement, templates) OR labels is EMPTY) AND status not in (blocked, complete, closed, "won't do") AND summary !~ test AND cf[14510] >= endOfDay(-3) AND cf[14510] <= endOfDay(-2)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events