Jira Agile graphs are limited , but other projects have more options

Fernando André July 17, 2019

Hello,

I have a project which has a limited set of Agile graphs to choose from, it only has 

• Cumulative Flow Diagram
  • Control Chart
  • HipTest Traceability Matrix

In other projects I have more options like: "Burndown chart" , "Sprint Report", "Velocity chart", "version report"

How can I enable these other options? In the project settings I have no "Feature" option , I'm using Jira 8.2.3

Best regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

Hi @Fernando André ,

This is a function of the project type and the types of boards you have in the project. First, check the Project Settings and verify that it is a "Software" project type. Next, check your boards; you probably do not have any Kanban or Sprint boards set up for this project.  You can correct this my creating a filter for all issues in the project and then creating one Scrum and one Kanban board using that filter. That should give you access to all of the reports. 

Hope this helps, 

-Scott

Fernando André July 17, 2019

Hello,

There exists a Kanban board in the project. What else could it be?

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

The sprint, velocity, and burn down reports are specific to Scrum. I suggest adding a Scrum board as well and that should take care of it.  

If not, let me know..I'll do some more digging into the settings on my test project.

-Scott

Suggest an answer