Jira Agile backlog is empty under planning ...

Michael Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2014

I am evaluating the JIRA Agile and I have configured a Srum board with a filter that produces 118 results. However when I go into the planning on the board I only see 5 items which have a version attached to them. I have selected 'all issues' under version which shows the same five and I have selected the specific version which show the same five. I also have selected 'issues without versions' under the Version tab but this show nothing in the backlog.

Is something wrong or do I have to update the other 113 items that match my query to contain a version? If this is the case how is this planning your releases?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2014

Hi Michael,

We have a KB article to address this problem:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

Could you please check if the recommendations in the document help to resolve the issue?

Cheers,

Danilo

Michael Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 7, 2014

This did it I have an extra Status that wasn't mapped.

Thank you Danilo!

Suggest an answer