JIRA link is wrong sometime in E-mail

flex
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2018

JIRA link value is intermittently abnormal.

Why " ..  " ????

wrong.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2018

You'll need to explain in more detail what "intermittently abnormal" means.  The url in your picture looks fine to me - correct url, followed by the summary.  (The arbitrary text in the comment looks wrong, but that's nothing to do with the tooltip-box, it's something the user has got wrong)

flex
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2018

When I click, num1 link sometime wrong url linking

I expect https://jira.onestorecorp.com, but https://jira.onestorecorp..com

Num2 link always OK.

wwrong.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2018

I don't understand that.  Url 1 will always be the url of the issue.  Url 2 is up to your users.

If url 1 is not right, then either you have the wrong base url, or you have customised code which is breaking it.

flex
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2018

No. I just used default.

I found other also same issue. 

The common point is that we are using internal mail servers.

When I find the answer, I will update comment again.

Suggest an answer