JIRA>TFS item status syncronization

I had a question regarding the JIRA>TFS/VS plugin available. Is this plugin a one or two way communication with JIRA and TFS? Our hope is that based on a status/setting of a ticket in JIRA, a product backlog item (PBI) would be created in TFS/VS. As this PBI moves through status in TFS the JIRA ticket would stay in sync.

We believe if this is possible our workflows from TFS>JIRA would need to be identical to facilitate the status synchronization. Could you provide some insight for us on this topic?

2 answers

Anyone knows? I'm having the same question. If the integration only goes one-way, the add-on is not relevant for our purposes.

Not sure which plugin are you asking about but UseTFS ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pigsty.jira.plugin.usetfs ) could be able to meet your expectations

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 05, 2018 in Jira Software

Jack Graves: Real Ale enthusiast with a knack for Jira Software implementation

@Jack Graves [AC] first caught our eye with his incredible breakdown of what, in his opinion, can make or break a Jira software implementation. (Read his thoughts on this thread)! In this follow...

96,844 views 4 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you