JIRA Kanban Board - Overview

AccessHolding September 11, 2017

Hello Community,

I am playing around with the field configuration and I managed to set fields for different screens. BUT still, how can I change the overview details. For example, the default field  "Components" and "Duo Date" are normally mentioned on the overall overview for each task on a Kanban Board.

How can I change this default overview details? For example I want a field "Contract Partner" which I created. This field should be seen directly by the general overview of this Kanban.

BR,

3 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2017

If "none" is displayed that just means the field is blank. Unless there is a bug here. To test, pick one of the issues, edit it and enter something for one of the fields showing "none". Go back to your board and see if you see the data.

0 votes
AccessHolding September 12, 2017

Hello Jeremy,

sorry I thought I attached my screenshot. Actually I mean the overview for each task in a kanban board. Without clicking on it directly. Currently "Components" and "Duo Date" are mentioned but without data. Thats why there is "None" shown. I dont need "Components" and "Label" but I would love to use this space for own fields, which I created. For example "Costs". So I could have a overview of the cost directly without the need to open each task.

JIRA Kanban Board View.jpg

0 votes
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I assume that you mean the ''Issue Detail View'' when clicking an issue on your board.

Please see;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-the-issue-detail-view

Kind Regards,

Jeremy Mooiman

https://prepend.nl

AccessHolding September 12, 2017

Hello Jeremy,

sorry I thought I attached my screenshot. Actually I mean the overview for each task in a kanban board. Without clicking on it directly. Currently "Components" and "Duo Date" are mentioned but without data. Thats why there is "None" shown. I dont need "Components" and "Label" but I would love to use this space for own fields, which I created. For example "Costs". So I could have a overview of the cost directly without the need to open each task.

JIRA Kanban Board View.jpg

Suggest an answer