JIRA API: How to find a issue moved out from a board?

VenkatesanG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2019

In JIRA, i have created a project name "ProjectX" and created the board name "BoardUserA" which has the filter query of "Project=Project X and assignee = UserA"

Now I have created 5 issues with assignee = UserA in ProjectX. In Board "BoardUserA" I have can able to view all the 5 issues. These total information I have taken using JIRA API and stored in local database.

Suppose if i change a issue assignee to UserB, then the issue will be removed from board "BoardUserA", I need these information using JIRA API, whether any JIRA api will return the above scenario details. 

I have using the below API to get the details of Board and its issues

/rest/agile/latest/board/BOARDIDPLACEHOLDER/issue?jql=UPDATEDATEPLACEHOLDER&startAt=WORKITEMSTARTATPLACEHOLDER&maxResults=WORKITEMMAXRESULTPLACEHOLDER

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

Hi @VenkatesanG 

You can use this

/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId=111&sprintId=999

where the rapidViewId can be seen in the URL when you have the board open and you can get the sprintId from 

/rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardNum}/sprint?state=active

You can then look for the section puntedIssues

VenkatesanG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2019

Hi Warren,

Thanks for the reply.

Your solution works for issue removed out of sprint in a board however, I am looking for the issues removed from backlog of board as well ? 

Could you please let me know if we have to pass any keyword to get the data moved out of backlog.?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events