Issue with DKIM setup

Tyler Myers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2019

Hello, 

I've been attempting to setup our DKIM records using the guide from Jira, and nothing is working. I've read other posts from people and I am using a bunch of different DNS records but nothing is working when I go to verify my domain using the checker. 

I am using UltraDNS, and there's no option to manually input a line for DNS. I have to create manual records whether they be a TXT or Cname. 

I created two CNAME records that look like below:

Host                                                     Points To                 

s1._domainkey.nautilus.com                s1._domainkey.atlassian.com

S2._domainkey.nautilus.com                s2._domainkey.atlassian.com

When I go to MXToolbox and look at my DKIM lookup for "nautilus.com.:s1" it correctly resolves Atlassian's DKIM's public key data on both S1 and S2. However, the verify email checker is still showing as broken. 

Am I doing something wrong? It's been almost 2 hours -- my TTL is 300, and updates occur pretty quickly. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tyler Myers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2019

I think I figured it out... I tried this initially, but I thought using atlassian.net was wrong. Apparently that's exactly what they want? After changing it back to .NET it worked fine. 

Suggest an answer